God' Pure Inspirational Essence Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 09:14:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
IF you would like to be a registered member, please send EMAIL to info@jesusworldwide.com May God bless you and give you His Wisdim and Knowledge in your ways to seek Him in all thing!
174 Posts in 78 Topics by 1,106 Members
Latest Member: wiliamscatt
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  God' Pure Inspirational Essence Forum
|-+  God's Inspirational Essence Forums
| |-+  Gift of Wisdom and Knowledge
| | |-+  Our preaching is it from Heaven or Earth?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Our preaching is it from Heaven or Earth?  (Read 899 times)
IXOYE5 - Forum Steward (administrator)
Administator

Fruit: 0

« on: June 17, 2010, 06:22:05 PM »

What I now write I feel led by the Spirit of the Lord is now the appointed time.

Our preaching is it from Heaven or Earth?  Reading 01

When these things have been judged in discernment of God?s Holy Spirit, they need to be brought out and made manifest to the body of Christ in ?Spirit and Truth?. For many wolves come in sheep?s clothing to devour and deceive the chosen and Elect of God.

This other ministry we have discernment about, We given Wisdom and Knowledge from above, from His Throne in "Spirit and Truth" leads us to believe by discernment through Christ Our Lord and His gift to be true; which is false doctrine, with swelling words and leading men away from the True Spirit of Christ; but many burnt in their own hearts follow these who preach their own doctrine to gain praise of men for their own pleasure and much speaking and have fallen from their first Love which is Jesus Christ. The True meat of the Word, written and grafted into the hearts of those who have the Holy Spirit of Christ in them and leading them to all Truth through the Holy Spirit teaching them all things. And in this we need not to be taught of men who seduce others for their much speaking and swelling words from a vain heart which is of a carnal mind not having the Gift abiding within them which is from the Father of Truth.

So in this, not only that forum which you speak of, but this forum, all forums  on the internet. As well as all churches in this world are to be taken to the Lord in prayer by each and everyone of us to discern the spirit and fruit which comes forth from the place that proclaims to be teaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ Our Lord.

He is the only Cornerstone, and the Foundation the chosen and predestined Apostles are the ?Church? to which we build upon  in ?Faith? through Grace and not of works. This is why I feel I need not defend what I speak in ?Spirit and Truth?. Even this post is a long post, but I do not write it with words of much speaking that are hard to be understood, but to point to Jesus Christ the Son of God, the Hope of Our Salvation. To His Praise and Glory, to His Honor and Dominion, To His Power and Majesty and to His Eternal Kingdom and Grace!

This is the Gospel which we preach to them that are lost in this world. For once we know and have entered into His Grace, need now to move on to better things; moving into the edification of the Body of Christ; putting away the doctrines of faith and baptisms which shall save the soul from hell. But now we rest as did the Son, Jesus Christ the only begotten Son; no longer need we to minister His Words in vain glory being puffed up with the wisdom and knowledge of men by works of the flesh .

So in closing, we share what we have been given by His Spirit, not with words that are hard to be understood with vain babbling and much speaking. But to minister the Word of God simple in speech, easy to be heard and understood with Grace ands Charity from the heart which is Christ in you.

Our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ be Magnified in all things pertaining to Heavenly things both now and forever, Amen

ybic
Shalom
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: