God' Pure Inspirational Essence Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 09:15:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May God reveal to you His Calling, Wisdom and Knowledge in "Spirit and Truth". God bless you and your house unto the day of Salvation.
174 Posts in 78 Topics by 1,106 Members
Latest Member: wiliamscatt
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  God' Pure Inspirational Essence Forum
|-+  God's Inspirational Essence Forums
| |-+  The Office of Apostles and Prophets
| | |-+  There is the office of an apostle by Clio...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: There is the office of an apostle by Clio...  (Read 3407 times)
IXOYE5
« on: March 04, 2007, 12:40:12 PM »

Quote from: Clio
There is the office of an apostle,
perfoming the activities of church planting, evangelizing, etc.
And then there are the Apostles.  The 12, whose names are on the foundations of the City.

I think the former is more in line with a gift of the Holy Spirit, a talent for the activities and duties of apostleship.
Just as there is a gift of prophecy, with a talent and submission to allow Abba to work through each of us from time to time.  We may not call ourselves Prophets in the same sense as the Prophets of old, but we humbly accept the anointing of the gift of prophecy.

So it is with the anointed gift of apostleship.  It is a humble calling, to plant other churches, ministries, and evangelize new areas, to be a trailblazer for Abba.
It is not a calling to tack the title Apostle in front of one's name, or t add to the Truth of Abba's Word. 
New Light does not mean a strange gospel.
It means a deeper understanding of what has been revealed that is fully supported by Scripture.

The above letter by Clio that she posted in another house of fellowship in the Lord, I have pasted and quoted her here. If Clio wishes me to remove it I shall do so at her request.

But after reading this I feel the Lord Jesus Christ through the Spirit has enlighten me with understanding to scripture and answers I have been looking for has far as Apostleship.

The "key", as our sister Clio has mentioned

"There is the office of an apostle,
perfoming the activities of church planting, evangelizing, etc.
And then there are the Apostles.  The 12, whose names are on the foundations of the New Jerusalem City of God from Heaven."

The office of the apostle, I have said in many posts that there are only Twelve Apostles and I believe this to be ture. But by revelation by Clio she has brought Light into the scripture for me and I hope others in the Lord may see this as I also understand.

I now believe we can see an apostles in this generation (only in the duty of office) not as an "Apostle" ordained by Jesus Christ and the Spirit of God, but in the "office of an apostle".

If I am in the government, and as advisor to the President of a country and was given authority by him to speak, setup, and run government duties for him, I would not be the President but in the office of the President doing the duties as and for the President.

So does this also relate to the "office of apostleship" we are not an "Apostle" as were the "Twelve" Chosen by Christ Jesus our Lord, but some have now entered into their "Labor" of the chosen of Christ and the Spirit of God preordained to the "office of apostleship" now entering into the Labor of the "Twelve" and "Paul" chosen out of due time, but had entered into the office of apostleship. Note: I do not believe his name (Paul) is written in the foundations of the New Jerusalem.... Although worthy, but not of the Original Cornerstone and foundation of the Church "Jesus Christ the Son of God the Groom coming to take the Bride Home!

But for one to even walk in the office of an Apostle, much will be required by the Lord,

Luke 12:48 - But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

1 Corinthians 4

1 Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God. 2 Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful. 3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self. 4 For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord. 5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God. 6 And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another. 7 For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it? 8 Now ye are full, now ye are rich, ye have reigned as kings without us: and I would to God ye did reign, that we also might reign with you. 9 For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death: for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men. 10 We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised. 11 Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace; 12 And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it: 13 Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day. 14 I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn you. 15 For though ye have ten thousand instructers in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel. 16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me. 17 For this cause have I sent unto you Timotheus, who is my beloved son, and faithful in the Lord, who shall bring you into remembrance of my ways which be in Christ, as I teach every where in every church. 18 Now some are puffed up, as though I would not come to you. 19 But I will come to you shortly, if the Lord will, and will know, not the speech of them which are puffed up, but the power. 20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power. 21 What will ye? shall I come unto you with a rod, or in love, and in the spirit of meekness?

Therefore I thank Clio for sharing what insight God has given her and I now convey to the Body of Christ to judge our words and see if this is so "in Spirit and in Truth" for now I have been enlighten and will hold this to my heart as Wisdom and Knowledge received from Above and made manifest through the Holy Spirit that abides in those called according to His purpose.!  Amen

Blessings to you Clio and thank you, may your Crown and Rewards continue in Heavenly places!!
    ><Apry
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 06:46:37 AM by IXOYE5-Administrator » Report to moderator   Logged
Clio
Approved Guest member

Fruit: 1

0001-01-01

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 05:45:08 PM »

You may leave it, Martin.

Abba add His blessings to all who read and seek His enlightenment according to His will and the Word of the Lord.
Report to moderator   Logged
IXOYE5
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 12:37:36 AM »

You may leave it, Martin.

Abba add His blessings to all who read and seek His enlightenment according to His will and the Word of the Lord.

Thank you Clio,

Your sharing message means more to me than you realize.

God, Abba I pray,  bless my Sisiter in Christ name , Amen!!
Serenity Grace
Established Member

0001-01-01

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2007, 01:23:22 AM »

Hello Family in Christ,

When reading this, am here to give a witness and add to this writing. What Clio and has been written my son and I lived, and witnessed Him not just do in our lives but bring us into and birth, sow, water whatever He required we joined with Him and He did the doing. My son was 11 at the time and also came into this, He not only brought us into HIs body but brought us into HIs Heavenly witness and His Kingdom. He not only was kind to us, when we were going through the awful, but also  flowed through and gave us along with His Kingdom work, HIs anointed life and ministery. Lord Jesus Christ still anoints His people and brings them into not only into the apostles and His Chosen Nation, but also into His governing body,  and brings who He will in His overseeing role or any ministery, place and space, if He has chosen them, then He equips them in His time, His way, truth light, life giving water and Holy Living Spirit. Everything we live in Him is done by His Faith, but also by His Grace, by His belief, His trust, His love, His hope and all that He is and if we allow Him through, without the hinderances, then He does the amazing in people's live and we receive HIs quickening. But there is also the three within the apsostles that were close to Him, Peter James and John. And out of the chosen witness of Him, then there are those found with the Faithful and true, witness of Christ, the great amen.

Many called, few chosen and fewer found faithful.

The fivefold anointing, in times past has been in part that His people have shared, but when the whole comes the part gives way. When we come into Christ and Christ comes into our midst, we not only come with His Kingdom, but also  He still anoints His people with the office of Apostle, Prophet, Evangeiist, Pastor/Minsiter, Teacher...it is not just us that join with Him in this, but it is Christ in the midst of us that are these. Christ is the Chief Apostle, The Holy Prophet, the Heavenly Evangelist, The Great and Good Shepherd, The wonderful teacher, comforter and counsellor and also minister of Lord Jesus Christ and the Great I am that Moses encountered, the good samraitan etc....

When we are open to receiving Christ and we allow Him free reign in our lives and He flows through, He steps into no matter the situation and the need gets met and what is needed gets done and people get a much needed answer and response from Him and we also get minsitered to as well in His process, learn and witness. We are not sufficient of ourselves at all, but Christ is our suffiency. If we have Christ in our midst and we are in His midst, then we come with the Full, perfect and complete ministery of Lord Jesus Christ, because it is Him that is this, and it is Him that manifests this as well as gives us realisation, by Him and through Him, He brings us all together into His full, perfect and complete stature and we then are the Heavenly anointed and ordained body of Christ we are all meant to be. His Glorious Wife, His Heavenly Jerusalem and chosen nation, righteous city and Kingdom witness. we also have fellowship, are one in Him and with each other and have agreement.

The 12 anointed apostles, does relate to the 12 gates, but also to the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven, the 12 foundations also are connected to the 12 tribes of Israel, 144,000 and is also related to the stars of righteousness, Rev 12:1 as to the saints in our heavenly city,  but also His Glorious covering around His throne that you can see in Rev 4.

But even when we have the amazing if we have not love, then we have nothing as Paul discovers, this is so true...

For we know in part and we prophecy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things, for now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part: but then shall I know even as also I am known. And now abideth faith, hope and charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity. 1 Cor 12:9-13

May His peace be wtih you all,

Mother Serenity Grace
Homeheart Ministeries
His heartlife is in our home and our home is in His heartlife...John 14:20-1

« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 01:55:52 AM by Serenity Grace » Report to moderator   Logged
IXOYE5 - Forum Steward (administrator)
Administator

Fruit: 0

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2007, 11:57:12 PM »

Amen!

Thank you Serenity Grace for sharing that Post!

Interesting how God uses the number Twelve, ...12 Tribes of Israel, 12 foundations the Apostles, The 12 Gates, 12x12,000=144,000 and Revelation Chapter Twelve speaking of the 12 Stars!

God be Glorified forever in teh Name of Jesus Christ Our Lord! Amen
  gp
Serenity Grace
Established Member

0001-01-01

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 03:47:08 PM »

Amen it is interesting that the Lord uses the number 12, because 12 also becomes three and three is the perfect unity between
Lord Jesus Christ and the heavenly witness and the earthly witness of Him agrees. It is also interesting that the 24 elders around the throne in heaven are a double 12 number, which is a 4 X3 number, and this also relates to the four sides of His Kingdom, North, South, East, West  Of His Holy temple and Kingdom, but also the four rivers that were initially in river, the four flowings on His united fellowship. And He   is  our Lord Jesus Christ a God of numbers, but 12 is also the fruits of the tree of life, the number of months, and the apostles also represent the annointing and what they mean of Lord Jesus Christ and entrance into His Kingdom of Heaven.

And adding to this post, even though the sufficiency is not of us, He also wants us to participate in His annointed life and as He leads with Him, and we surrender with Him, we join Him on doing the doing, and we witness Him move through us and wow, we then become the anointed Kingdom body we are all meant to be.

You have come to our focus at different times and even though the seed of His Kingdom is initially small it grows into the largest tree and He does the doing and we do the participating all by His faith, through His grace, that leads and strengthens us all not just in our own lives, but in the deepest parts of our inner man. And as we hear by faith and receive by faith, we also get to be strengthened in His belief and then we witness Him move and do, what He speaks to us and we go, wow, because it then becomes we can do all things in Christ in Him who strengthens us.

Have a beautiful day in Him, we continue to keep our focus on you and this ministery and also have to share, we are so stoked, Issaac is coming forth...

His something that have come across on a placque about friendship it is beautiful..

There is a miracle of Friendship
That dwells within the heart,
And you don't know how it happens,
or where it gets to start.
But the happiness it brings,
you always brings a special lift,
And you realise that friendship
is God's most perfect gift.

And sorry there is no author's name on it but it is truly beautiful and we appreciate and know just how good godly friendship and fellowship is...   

May His peace be with you, advancing Christ's Kingdom.

Mother Serenity Grace
Homeheart Ministeries
His manifested heartlife is in our home and our home is in His manifested heartlife...John 14:20-1
Administator

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2007, 12:34:52 AM »

Amen Serenity,
 :hugu

So glad to see you again! Thank you for sharing His Love and your fellowship!
Very interesting you have mentioned again about the number 12, I have been on this earth now for 57 years. And thank God for His calling. I have been in His Grace for approx. 35 years and your message has just made me to realize the dates I was born. December 12, 1948... 12/12/49 wow how interesting. I aslo had not realized that a light came on when you mentioned the Tree of Life...  The 12 different Fruits and bearing Fruit ever Month 12 months! Amen! How we have 12 months, How there are 24 hours in a day... the Morning and the Evening were the First day. 12 hours in the Morning and 12 Hours in the evening!

God is Awesome! It is so nice to come to this place that the Lord has provided and look at the peace and serenity of His fellowship in the true fellowship of the Body of Jesus Christ our Lord.

May God continue to Bless you and keep you in His Peace, until the the Son comes in the Clouds of Glory to take the Church Home! Amen  gp
Serenity Grace
Established Member

0001-01-01

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2007, 08:07:37 PM »

Hello FA,

Hope u don't mind me shortnening ur title...

gp

and also like this little smiley group hugand long to see all our family in Christ be one and hugging and being the hugging and loving people that we were all called to be.

Praise Lord Jesus Christ, for your hug and kiss smilley to me and group hug, and also because just love going Praise Lord Jesus Christ amen. And have just seen you have had an increase in membership since have come on. With Christ, we can plant, water, and join in Him in growing and witness Him sparking and bringing forth growth and life, but it will always be Lord Jesus Christ that will flow forth that growth and I am so glad it is so.

Yes your dates are interesting, because He is a God of numbers so much He knows how many hairs we have on our heads, but when you can read the numbers and He gives His understanding, He brings His people into the earth right on time and for His reason and purposes. By looking at the year and knowing what He is doing, we can praise Him that He lets us know what is going on. Also love that you realise, for when He gives to us realisation, then He reveals and that is a huge Amen because that is when His true learning springs forth and then that is what we can also make use of in our lives that He flows forth. We can not receive or use in the physical what we haven't yet realised. We can do so by faith as He leads, but how awesome when we start to realise what He wants us to do or give to us and then He flows forth and gives His greater understanding, wow.

Also with the number 12, all the 12's are connected and belong together. As you know there were 12 apostles, 12 tribes of Israel, we have 12 months, and as you notice the fruit of the tree of life, gives forth fruit one for each month and this also relates to the 12 stars on the top of the head of the lady in Rev 12, and isn't that beautiful, it is in revelation 12. This also relates to the gates to the Kingdom as well which also relate to Christ.

If you also look in Job and you can see when all the morning stars sang together. This also relates to the 144,000 which is His 12 by 12. His beautiful righteous stars and the woman that has those stars He brings forth with her son. Which relate to the tree of life as well.

When we also come into realisation, that He looks after us every single day of the year without fail, He also knows what is happening every day of the year and He has His care towards us and already makes provision for us. And when we surrender to Him fully then He lets us know. For the past two years He has been giving us 12 months of revelations and it is so beautifully wonderful when He fulfills what He is doing and you look back at the beginning of the year and you see what He has spoken for each month comes into being in that month.

And at present He blows me away and continues to do this because He is fulfilling His promise of eternal life, fully, perfectly and completely through Lord Jesus Christ...of which you can see that in 1 John 5 focus verses 11 to 15...

And He is making good on this promise and fulfilling it in our family in Christ's life, and we are praising Him because soon we can really be together and be one not just in Him but truly one with each other.. and that is a huge amen.

Right now we have just live and living, the fulness of God, meets the completion of God, in the year of His perfection...

He shared with us He would do that for us and truly He is doing this for us now.

And we are in a time after being through much tribulation and receiving His overcoming victory and Him casting satan down, and bringing us into His rest, and making all things new again, and His alpha and omgea,  He is bringing forth His flow of His wholesome goodness His tender mercies, His blessings that follow and love being in that. And that is where His people are heading if they don't give up faint not and accept His invitation and hang in there and go where He is leading..

"Surely goodness and blessings shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."
Psalm 23:6

"The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the Lord that seek Him: your heart shall live forever."

And we are certainly praising Him.....

and amen for His serenity and peace to flow forth into fellowship and it truly is beautiful when He provide His place for us to do this, where we can also be loved, accepted, understood, and have some fellowship with our family in Christ, yay

And it truly the time is now for the mystery of His fellowship to come through His blood covenant and a part from Him manifesting many of His scriptures and prophecies at present ephesians 3 along with romans 3 to 5 r important...love these verses

Being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.
Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in His blood, to declare His righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God. Romans 3:24-25

May His peace be with you and may our wonderful teacher Christ continue to keep blessing you with His deep realisations and revelations in Lord Jesus Christ's name. amen

Advancing Christ's Kingdom

Mother Serenity Grace
Homeheart Ministeries
His eternal heart is in our home and our home is in His eternal heart....John 14:20-1
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 08:21:46 PM by Serenity Grace » Report to moderator   Logged
Serenity Grace
Established Member

0001-01-01

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2007, 08:13:17 PM »

Hello FA,

Just came back on here, I am so happy, because I realised about ur anointing, ur place in our church, our kingdom, and that you are one of our righteous and redeemed family in Christ in this earth. Then as I was realising where you fit in to all of this and what the Lord is doing, wow, we found our heavenly family in Christ, we are meant to be connected to and will have fellowship with and we know who you are in Christ, who Christ is in you. You are important to us, and we are important to you and together we are important to Him and He is important to us.

The number 12 is important for you, but also the number nine and the twelve of the twelve, which also relate to hannukah. Please look at the Church of Ephesis and about His overcoming and His tree of life. It also relates to everything I wrote above, but also what the Lord is reminding me is that the last time the 12 sat down together in the earth with Christ was at the last supper, because after that Judas betrayed him and then Judas died.  It also relates to what He is bringing forth through us this year and manifesting. Praise Lord Jesus Christ, amen.

The covenant is important and is the Lord joining His people. Have been looking for our family in Christ for the past few years, that was part of what we were sent out to find in Him, He already knows where our family is, but He leads us to going where He wills. And at present we can only write online at an internet cafe or up at the local post office, we are also bringing things forth and also putting our own ministery on line, as well as other things. But in the mean time we are so happy we have connected here, and we are looking forward to when we can connect again.   Hopefully it will be from our home soon.   

In the mean time December 12th this year is also important as is 9, but it also relates to Rev 7, 12, 14-15.

And my birthday, or the day of our birth, is 12 Feb 1961 and our son's is 21 Mar 1992...so you can see 3's, 4's and 12 with 21 as well.
Also shared with David Samuel about this, and he is happy as well.

Have a wonderful day in Him,

Advancing Christ's Kingdom
Mother Serenity Grace
Homeheart Ministeries
His eternal heart is in our home and our home is in His heart...John 14:20-1

Administator

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2007, 07:56:53 PM »

Hello FA,

Just came back on here, I am so happy, because I realised about ur anointing, ur place in our church, our kingdom, and that you are one of our righteous and redeemed family in Christ in this earth. Then as I was realising where you fit in to all of this and what the Lord is doing, wow, we found our heavenly family in Christ, we are meant to be connected to and will have fellowship with and we know who you are in Christ, who Christ is in you. You are important to us, and we are important to you and together we are important to Him and He is important to us.

"You are important to us, and we are important to you and together we are important to Him and He is important to us."

Amen Serenity, Amen!

To God we give Glory and Praise... He will in these last days bring out of the Widerness many that He has been nurturing with His Spirit of Truth, those who Worship Him in Spirit and Truth. Edifying each other in Spirit and Truth as One in the Body of Christ bond together by His Holy Spirit. ANd His Grace flowing from the Throne of Grace... God be Blessed for ever.
Daily He touches my heart with His Love and at that moment, I can not explain in words what happens. But I feel as my inner man has such a peace within, yet tears in my eye for "All mankind" those who are lost and have not called upon the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God who has called them to Jesus Christ by His Grace.

Yet in these last days the Fruit of the Spirit shall been sxeen more and more by the True Spiritual Body of Christ and His Anointing on His "CHURCH" the Bride of Christ, who have not the doctrine of men but the grafted "Word" in their hearts and minds.

For where the Bible ends "Christ" Begins in Spirit and Truth... Which is given by God's measure of "Faith" to those who ask. This Measure of "Faith" goes "DEEP" within the Soul of the anointed of Christ Jesus the Son of God which the carnal man shall never know or understand.

Father bless you in All things, Bring your Body together again as the evil day approaches. Anoint the Chosen and Elect with your Wisdom and Knowledge through Understanding of your Grace given without repentance and Gift ot the Spirit.
   gp
Serenity Grace
Established Member

0001-01-01

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2007, 10:21:02 AM »

Hello FA,

May His peace be within you. Glad you have it in you about His importance. Christ importance is what combats and replaces, self importance which is spiritual pride. Praise Lord Jesus Christ.

Amen Amen Amen

Yes it is the time for Christ (the bible still has its place and will to the end), and the amazing flow of His love, grace, deep mercy, truth,and there are the amazing going down deeper to the deepest part of His Soul. Soul means ghost, means life, truth is many recognise God's Spirit, but forget His soul. This is important, because it is the living part of Him and it is His heavenly witness, and it is the ressurection and ascension part of Him. Before people can go higher they need to go deep in Christ, to go deeper means more initimacy. It is means to go deeper in Christ's soul, deeper into the Holy Ghost.

For there are three that bear record in Heaven the Father, the Word and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 1 John 5:7

It is the Life that gives life to the breath and the means for that life to keep functioning, but it is the breath that gives breath to that life, and keeps that life moving. The go together.

A lot of people find it difficult to recognise the Lord just doesn't have His Holy Spirit, His has His soul. The Soul of God is the water of Him, that is in all of Creation. Its His life giving water, that with Him all things were created, Christ, is Lord Jesus' life giving water, that created and brought forth the light. No water, no creation. Life can not exist without water.

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Gen 1:2

The heaven's and earth's witness of God is important, which is 1 John 5:7-8.

"And there are three that bear record in the earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one." 1 John 5:8

It is the blood stream that bears witness of God in this earth, it is this blood stream that is the river of life. And there is God's river of life that flows forth from the throne, and there is the river of life, that is available, for every living creature that comes to life in this earth, it is God's agreement that He placed into all of His creation. And it was that agreement that was corrupted, split and there became a gap.

It is the reconciling of God's splits, gaps, reconciling of His covenant, which is brought forth through Lord Jesus Christ's blood. His blood covenant, is important, because it is the agreement that we have that we will be with Him forever, but with all our family in Christ. But break that agreement, is equivalent to divorce, because it represents, broken relationships, broken bond, broken heart. The heart is what brings forth movement, and keeps the blood pumping through the body, through life. Have a broken heart, or a faulty pump, movement becomes a lot more difficult to regulate, to the point, things get built up, like having a fatty heart, that can lead to a heart attacked unless checked, so Lord Jesus Christ unblocks the blocks. Which are like dams, that need to burst forth, and kabang His flow can move again.  Or they flow forth to quickly and the blood does not have enough time to sustain and nourish the body.

The heart is important and the heart is tender and sensitive, what goes on in the heart, is a guage for what is happening in this earth, but also what is happening in the Lord Jesus Christ's body and what He is issuing out.

Getting back to Christ's witness, the soul of God, His Holy Ghost, is the life of Him, He is eternal. But many people deny the eternal one, and that makes me very sad, because they deny the Holy life and living of God, the Holy living God, Christ . At present, have witnessed Him, over the past few years, reconcile the splits between heaven's and earth's witness of God. This reconciliation of Lord Jesus Christ, is about reconciling the split, but also the gap, that many have denied, which is the Holy Ghost Spirt, is the Holy Living Spirit, of God, which is Christ. Many don't understand and keep resisting Christ, Heaven's witness and it is this resisting that holds things up.

But as the Lord, was patient with Noah while He was building the ark, so too he becomes longsuffering until His time and timing, then He moves and brings forth. People are then ready or not to receive and be a part of it, or not. Freely we give, freely receive, and freely we distribute, but truth is there is problems with the feeding and distribution. And these need to be cleared.

Getting back to 12, FA, His 12 are and is important for you. 12 baskets were left over at the feeding of the multitude. One for each disciple/apostle. The bread represents the meat of Him, His body and the fish, represent His invitation to come and eat. The basket of Moses, was also synonminous with Christ. The bibe is important, it not only speaks about God's History, and what He does through different lives, but it also represents what He is bringing forth. Moses basket it was a sign and shadow, of what shall come to pass, and what shall pass away, of what shall be and God is not just doing but giving to us. The basket, is what the baby lies, in, but also the food, represents Christ in that basket. The left over food, that there is plenty left over for us to partake in. And the 12 is the chosen baskets of Israel, the 12 Baskets of the Apostles. A basket is important for what it holds and contains, it is a vessel, a vechile, a means of distribution. And before His life givng and sustaining complete food can go out, the problems are being solved. 

Each Apostle, each chosen member of the Chosen one, which is Lord Jesus Christ, are given the full, perfect and complete food of Lord Jesus Christ. Each one brings forth their food to distribute and each one has an understanding with what they have. These are His chosen teachings. But truth is coveting is taking place at present. He has shown me what the problems are, not just shown me have lived them and He is moving through and clearing out those problems. Praise Lord Jesus Christ.   

I am  also very saddened, Christ has shown me the need for copy write. of Which will explain on another post of telling it to the church.

Advancing Christ's Kingdom,

Mother Serenity Grace
Homeheart Ministeries
His eternal love is in our home and our home is in His eternal love. John 14:20-1

Mother SerenityGrace Abraham (c) 2007. Homeheart Ministeries. Australia.         

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: