God' Pure Inspirational Essence Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 09:13:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May God reveal to you His Calling, Wisdom and Knowledge in "Spirit and Truth". God bless you and your house unto the day of Salvation.
174 Posts in 78 Topics by 1,106 Members
Latest Member: wiliamscatt
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  God' Pure Inspirational Essence Forum
|-+  God's Inspirational Essence Forums
| |-+  There Are Others Like You
| | |-+  A message from a beloved brother - There Are Others Like You...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A message from a beloved brother - There Are Others Like You...  (Read 1098 times)
IXOYE5 - Forum Steward (administrator)
Administator

Fruit: 0

« on: July 09, 2010, 07:33:49 PM »

Dear Brethren,

It is difficult to have a heavenly vision at times because Satan and his minions do their level best to keep our eyes focused upon the world around us.  Sometimes we stand upon the mountaintops and see as God sees but many times we travel deep in the valleys that hide the truth from us.

Lately, I have been wondering where all those whom I am supposed to be connected to are.  The Bible states that there are those with whom I am to be fitly joined together with and frankly I am feeling a longing for those other members.  I realize that together we can be strong against the enemy and I want to feel that sense of belonging and strength.  It seems to me that out of 6 or more billion people on the earth there must be at least some who have the same heart and vision as I.  

I recognize that I am part of an emerging group of people who listen to Gods voice above all else.  We are Spirit led believers who seem to have no place to rest our hearts and minds because we do not fit in with the majority of present day believers.  It is not that we wish to be separated or seek to be but rather the work that God is doing within us naturally causes us to be different that those around us.  We deeply care about God and what He wants to do to the point that we almost bore to tears others who are satisfied with the status quo.  We act in ways that do not make sense to the natural man because the Spirit in us goads us to act out His purposes without regard to Christian conventions.  

I know you are out there and I know that when you read what I am saying you will feel a visceral understanding of these words.  It is you I want to reason with a moment so that we might come to some understanding and perhaps find a way forward together.  So be patient and please keep reading.

I know what it is to be rejected and persecuted by those whom you seek to serve and love.  I know the terrible spirits that inhabit some of our brethren and how they cause them to sometimes speak and do things that wound us deeply.  I fully understand the deep frustration you feel knowing that what you have done in His name you were called to do even though others misunderstood and persecuted you for it.  What has been done and continues to be done to you is nothing less than a crime against God.  

However, given that we have been abused by those very people that should have accepted us and listened to the Spirit within us how then shall we respond?  Shall we allow Satan to hurt our hearts so much that we retreat from those who desperately need us?  Do we allow anger to consume us so that we refuse to allow the Holy Spirit to flow through us anymore?  I admit it is tempting and I sometimes want to call fire down from heaven upon some  but this is not the way of our Master and we need to be careful of what spirit we yield ourselves too.  

The answer, I believe, is to come out from our caves and bond with those with whom we are like so that we can find strength and solace from each other.  We need to dare to put aside our defenses and open up yet again in order to combat the separation the Devil wants us to dwell in.  I know you are out there and I know that even as you are reading my words you are interest yet doubt whether there is anyone you can trust again.  

Being a forerunner is tough business.  You get, as it were, shot up the most.  Yet here we are and while there is yet breath in our lungs and a heart that beats within us we do not have to let the enemy of our souls win.  

I encourage you to reach out and believe once more that God has a place for you and fellowship for you.  I am taking the first step by writing this and opening up.  If you knew even half of my story you might fully agree I have a great deal of reason not to.  There are others like you and there are others with whom you can have fellowship and even brotherly love without fear of rejection of judgment.  

I am here and I am willing to talk to you.

God bless,

Michael King

http://www.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=33210&PN=1

Group Prayer

Edited to add link to the source.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 12:49:56 PM by Administrator - IXOYE5 » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: