God' Pure Inspirational Essence Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 09:12:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May God reveal to you His Calling, Wisdom and Knowledge in "Spirit and Truth". God bless you and your house unto the day of Salvation.
174 Posts in 78 Topics by 1,106 Members
Latest Member: wiliamscatt
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  God' Pure Inspirational Essence Forum
|-+  God's Inspirational Essence Forums
| |-+  The Gifts of the Holy Spirit
| | |-+  Spiritual Gifts...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Spiritual Gifts...  (Read 1441 times)
IXOYE5
« on: March 05, 2007, 12:16:42 PM »

1 Corinthians 12
1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant. 2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led. 3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. 4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. 6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all. 7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. 8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; 9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; 10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: 11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will. 12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. 13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. 14 For the body is not one member, but many. 15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body? 16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body? 17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling? 18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him. 19 And if they were all one member, where were the body? 20 But now are they many members, yet but one body. 21 And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you. 22 Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary: 23 And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness. 24 For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked. 25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another. 26 And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it. 27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular. 28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues. 29 Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles? 30 Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret? 31 But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.
3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
To another faith;
To another the gifts of healing;
To another the working of miracles;
To another prophecy;
To another discerning of spirits;
To another divers kinds of tongues;
To another the interpretation of tongues:
11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.
28 And God hath set some in the church,
First apostles,
Secondarily prophets,
Thirdly teachers,
After that miracles,
Then gifts of healings,
Helps,
Governments,
Diversities of tongues.
Are all apostles?
Are all prophets?
Are all teachers?
Are all workers of miracles?
Have all the gifts of healing?
Do all speak with tongues?
Do all interpret?

31 But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.

1 Corinthians 14

1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy. 2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries. 3 But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort. 4 He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church
1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.

My dear brethren in Christ,

I come to you in the precious name of Jesus Christ our Lord.
What our brother Paul said, in Corinthians was written with the words of Wisdom inspired by God in the Holy Spirit. It?s not a story, is not a fable, it is the fact.
In this age of computer technology, industry, super highways, automated factories, computer-driven vehicles, television, space, high definition TV, computer videogames, RPG and mass multiplayer online games, medical discoveries, and medications. It is no wonder why we turn our heads to divers kinds of gifts that God has given to the elect. As it has been said, the Heavens and the Earth shall pass away, but My Word shall not pass away.

Trust me, God is still here, Christ is still here and who is He? He is the Son of God.
Who is the Holy Spirit? Trust me, He is still here also.

Head knowledge, from the Scriptures will get you nowhere without faith. We read the word, that is the Scriptures and we can do two things, we can study and learn every single word. Memorized it like a dictionary, within our minds forward and backward. We can remember verse by verse, word by word and know exactly where that quote came from. Then we can take that information and share with others, argue with others, bring contention, strife, envy, boastings, high minded and the such like.If we can understand the Scriptures or what they say, what is the profit if we use it in the flesh only?
The Scriptures are a blueprint to our innermost being, is a gateway to the Holy Spirit into the Son of God within our heart. It opens the doors and Keys to Eternal Life, the Kingdom of Heaven and Kingdom of our Lord.
It wasn?t a bunch of men just sitting around a roundtable and making up some story. Each man spoke, what they heard and what they learned from either God himself, Jesus Christ the Son of God or the Holy Spirit. Just that simple.
That same God, that same Jesus, and that same Holy Ghost are here today. Right now, in this world at this moment.
How can I get through to many, you can not see into my heart, you can not see the pain in my heart, you can?t feel my feelings of hurt inside, when I see many walking around with the Scriptures in head knowledge only and are lacking in the Spiritual Gift that God gives freely? For they are without repentance.
By your faith, by Our faith, something happens. Faith goes beyond the Scriptures. Faith goes deep into the soul of man and that soul belongs to God, who has given us the faith, when he called us to Eternal Life.

The faith that we have is needed to understand the gifts from God through the Holy Spirit. So that faith when we put it into action, The Holy Spirit moves through the gifts that God has given us. Those gifts are of no effect if we just have head knowledge of the Scriptures only.
So who are we to judge one person or another, saying you are a true or false prophet? Or You don?t have the gift of prophesying, gift of tongues or teaching? It is God who gave the gifts, not mankind. If we have discernment, discern the spirits and we will be able to see the fruit, whether it?s good or bad.
We are the last days and Christ is about to return. God has poured out his spirit and is pouring at his spirit.
It?s not about this army or that army, it is Christ Jesus crucified the Son of God the Hope of our salvation. Who is Paul, who is Apollo?s, isn?t that what they said? Is the body of Christ divided?

God is calling back His Church the First Love which is the body of Christ, His only begotten son.
And we are to Worship God in Spirit and Truth and by our Faith in Him this is accomplished.

If the carnal man would stop foaming like the sea being tossed to and fro at the speaking with long sentences showing our wisdom and knowledge, which is head knowledge of Scriptures or science they might come to know God a little bit more, walk little bit closer with the gift He has given us, which is the Holy Spirit. For all those that call upon the name the Lord and are baptized are given this gift. He does not hold back any good gifts to his children and he distributes these gifts as he sees fit.

As I have written earlier,

?In this age of computer technology, industry, super highways, automated factories, computer-driven vehicles, television, space, high definition TV, computer videogames, RPG and mass multiplayer online games, medical discoveries, and medications.

Is it no wonder why we turn our heads away from divers kinds of gifts that God has given??

God bless the Brethren and all who Love Jesus Christ, and are called, the elect of God to Eternal Life .

Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: