God' Pure Inspirational Essence Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 09:15:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May God reveal to you His Calling, Wisdom and Knowledge in "Spirit and Truth". God bless you and your house unto the day of Salvation.
174 Posts in 78 Topics by 1,106 Members
Latest Member: wiliamscatt
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  God' Pure Inspirational Essence Forum
|-+  God's Inspirational Essence Forums
| |-+  What is in the news
| | |-+  When you shall see "All" these things, Look Up!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: When you shall see "All" these things, Look Up!  (Read 1526 times)
IXOYE5 - Forum Steward (administrator)
Administator

Fruit: 0

« on: January 31, 2011, 12:11:38 PM »

Eyqypt...

The Turmoil, the Military, the  up risings...   and confusion spreds around the World.

Who shall continue to be the friend of Israel in these last days?

When I speak of Israel, I speak of those who keep God and Jesus Christ in the Hearts and Minds. Grafted in by the Most precious gift given by Our God of all creatioin, that Gift is the Holy Spirit, the Gift that The Messiah gave when he sat beside the Father of Glory. When He was seated In His rightful place on the right hand of God, He sent gift to men; The Holy Spirit of God to abide within "ALL" who would belieive on His name. This Has not changed nor shall it change even unto the end.

The fall of Eqypt and the change of Power is and will be allowed by God of Creation to allow His Eternal Plan to take place in these last days.  To Have faith in Him is to continue to lift Him up in Prasie and Glory, not wavering in Faith and Hope of the Salvation that the Son has promised to all that believe in Him even unto death. To God the Father and Our Lord Jesus Christ be Praise and Glory To-Day and forver, Amen   Prayer

Please stand together in Faith and Charity in the Body of Christ, as the days grow darker unto the Glorious Return of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords...

When He Shall take the Bride Home!!

For now abides Faith, Hope and Charity!  Group Prayer

Reading 01

Your brother in Christ and the Fsather of all Glory,

Martin
IXOYE5
Report to moderator   Logged
IXOYE5 - Forum Steward (administrator)
Administator

Fruit: 0

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 11:27:12 PM »

It is written...

Genesis 25

23 And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger. 24 And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb. 25 And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau. 26 And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old when she bare them. 27 And the boys grew: and Esau was a cunning hunter, a man of the field; and Jacob was a plain man, dwelling in tents. 28 And Isaac loved Esau, because he did eat of his venison: but Rebekah loved Jacob. 29 And Jacob sod pottage: and Esau came from the field, and he was faint: 30 And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom. 31 And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright. 32 And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me? 33 And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob. 34 Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised his birthright.

Romans 9:13 - As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.   

If Esau had not sold his birthright to Jacob His seed would have been the blessed Seed of Abraham and the Son of God would be their Messiah and not Mohammad (Islam).
But to-day Esau hates the seed of Israel and seeks to destroy that which is given to Jacob an inheritance. For Esau sold that birthright to Jacob.

For now the Great spiritual warfare will continue to grow darker, and the Spiritual Armageddon continues to grow in this world of turmoil and chaos as Satan knows his time is about to come to a close in God?s Eternal plan and Salvation comes to the House of Israel; the Chosen and Elect of God the Father of all creation. Those who come to know and accept the blessing received by Jacob; and the birth of the True Messiah according the Prophets of old.

That promise?

Jesus Christ the Son of the Living God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
   Group Prayer
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: