God' Pure Inspirational Essence Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 09:12:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May God reveal to you His Calling, Wisdom and Knowledge in "Spirit and Truth". God bless you and your house unto the day of Salvation.
174 Posts in 78 Topics by 1,106 Members
Latest Member: wiliamscatt
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  God' Pure Inspirational Essence Forum
|-+  God's Inspirational Essence Forums
| |-+  Tribulation Period
| | |-+  Let this be a wakeup call...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Let this be a wakeup call...  (Read 960 times)
IXOYE5 - Forum Steward (administrator)
Administator

Fruit: 0

« on: July 19, 2011, 09:17:38 AM »

Let this be a wakeup call and the underlying truth of the National status quo.

To all my friends, enemies, family, rich, poor, Brothers and Sisters in the Lord Jesus Christ.

We are about to embark on a journey in which there is no return.
These are the Last Days and as the scriptures have been inspired and written they shall never fail.
The ?Truth is in the Scriptures, the Old and New Testaments search to see if what is written is true or false. We will have to make a discussion for there shall be no escape from the thing to come shortly upon all mankind. For the decision is an individual choice that shall forever change your life both now and forever. From our heart comes repentance unto the Lord of Glory. And by His Grace we are saved by Grace through faith in His Son Jesus Christ the Lord of Lords.
I speak for myself and judge no one, yet I write what I see and am inspired to write. I have personally chosen to follow the ways of Jesus Christ and put aside the rudiments of the world. For that day is fast approaching that it may be too late to choose whom we shall serve. Life is short. It is a vapor in our Life on this Earth. Just the breath of life is a miracle in itself and we are given each breath by the Grace of God!
So, as a speck of sand in this infinite universe, how can we at this time turn our face away from the one who has given us the chance to escape these thing that are about to come upon all on this earth?

Many may take this with a grain of salt. Many may ponder these in their heart and believe all will go on as it has for millennia. Yet a wise man shall look up and seek that ?Grace? that has been given to all that believe in the Lord Jesus Christ the Hope of our Salvation.

Reading 01

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=30005
http://www.law.uoregon.edu/org/oril/docs/12-1/cheng.pdf
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 09:48:18 AM by IXOYE5 - Forum Steward (administrator) » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: