God' Pure Inspirational Essence Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 09:14:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
IF you would like to be a registered member, please send EMAIL to info@jesusworldwide.com May God bless you and give you His Wisdim and Knowledge in your ways to seek Him in all thing!
174 Posts in 78 Topics by 1,106 Members
Latest Member: wiliamscatt
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  God' Pure Inspirational Essence Forum
|-+  God's Inspirational Essence Forums
| |-+  A Closer Walk With Jesus
| | |-+  How deep is Frienship...?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How deep is Frienship...?  (Read 1465 times)
IXOYE5 - Forum Steward (administrator)
Administator

Fruit: 0

« on: March 18, 2007, 12:46:47 PM »

My brethren in Christ,

I come to you in Peace and the Love of Jesus Christ our Lord for He is Worthy of all Praise and Glory.

I have been in the world as a chief of sinners and I am still in this world and a prisoner in the flesh, but God has called me by his Grace to His Son Jesus Christ the Hope of our Salvation.
Friends in the world are not chosen or bought they are earned. A true friend comes to you to fellowship, trust in you, and then begins a bond, in return you reach out and take that friends hand in true friendship.

As you know in your heart that the bond between you and your friend of are unconditional, you two have a "bond and fellowship" which can not be explained by words alone, yet that "bond of friendship" is there, you trust his/her words, wisdom and knowledge and share in your interests with each other. And now there is another Friend you have that has come to you unconditionally. He also has extended His hand to you to accept an everlasting BOND and Fellowship with you.
That Friend is Jesus Christ the Lord the true Son of God!

John 15:13 - Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. 14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. 15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you. 16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Our Love and friend ship for God and Christ, should go first beyond that of all men, family, sons and daughters. If we love Him as He Loves us we become His children and can hear his voice. Yet even then He will give us our free will to choose as we wish, for His Love for us is without repentance.

All of our being, our mind and soul are Gods for whether we live or die we are Gods. Yet while we live He has given us a choice. For to Live is Christ to die is Gain.
We are to Worship God in Spirit and Truth. We are moved and walk by His Holy Spirit, not by the will of men or their wisdom and knowledge.
Follow God through Jesus Christ and the Gift that is in you and your path shall be bright, as will His Coming in All His Glory in the Clouds with a Host of Angels!

If a friend is catholic let him be catholic, if he is Jew let him be Jew, if he is protestant let him be protestant or is he is Muslim then let him be Muslim. For if you set these things aside is he or she still not a friend That bond of friendship and love is the image of God, that spark of life in each and everyone of us. Given to us the day we were born into this world. For there are many religions and worldly churches but there is only One True God and Father of all and one Christ and savior He is Jesus Christ the Son of God the Only mediator between man and the Father in Heaven. And we are His for He alone is the Cornerstone and the Apostles are the Foundation all others have built upon that foundation which is the Body of Christ the True Church. So Look at the Cornerstone and learn how that Cornerstone was placed and how the foundation has been laid, along with the Bond and Friendship that first came to us Called to Eternal Life through that Friend that first chose us to be His Friend!!

Know this I also have friends, but no one on this earth can change my path I walk in Jesus Christ being called to Him from the Father in Heaven.

But let yourself be true to God and He shall give you the Wisdom to choose the right path.

Shalom

IXOYE5
Martin
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 11:51:32 AM by Administrator - IXOYE5 » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: