God' Pure Inspirational Essence Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 09:14:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May God reveal to you His Calling, Wisdom and Knowledge in "Spirit and Truth". God bless you and your house unto the day of Salvation.
174 Posts in 78 Topics by 1,106 Members
Latest Member: wiliamscatt
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  God' Pure Inspirational Essence Forum
|-+  God's Inspirational Essence Forums
| |-+  God's Pure Inspirational Essence
| | |-+  Time is no more..
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Time is no more..  (Read 1695 times)
IXOYE5 - Forum Steward (administrator)
Administator

Fruit: 0

« on: July 02, 2012, 08:19:41 AM »

My beloved Brothers and Sister, Ministers, Pastors, Teachers, and the Chosen of God; the Father of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, time is no more.

Now is the time to Pray "not" for ourselves but His Will be Done! We have come to the point in God's time,  Lest those days be shortened no flesh shall be saved. How shall we pray then according to the Will of God Our Father?

Shall we pray for things that pertain to the flesh? I say Nay.
Shall we pray that a nation be delivered from the wrath appointed by God in the end times? I say Nay.
Shall we pray for our house to be in order and delivered from His wrath that is to come upon all the wickedness of mankind? I say Yea.
Shall we pray that God delay His coming because we are not ready for His return? I say Nay.

This generation of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, in the United States of America has not really known the persecutions of the body of Christ. We have been a Blessed Nation! We have been One Nation under God!
We have Prayed, Ministered, Evangelized, Nurtured the World as God has set us (the United States) in the wilderness crying to the World over 200 years; "make your ways straight before the Lord" for the time is at hand!

But behold the day has come and now is that time is no more, Time is no more!
We the United States have forsaken the straightway and the path that leads to righteousness and gone astray to our own ways. We are even as Sodom and Gomorrah.

Pray now that His Will be Done!  Why do we pray for His delay?

"Each and every individual" must seek the path that God has set before them according to His Will, not our will. He is the potter we are the clay. There shall go to Honor, some to dishonor, some to Everlasting Life, some to Eternal Damnation. But God is the Lord of All!  We must stop judging according to the flesh for Jesus Christ is the judge.

How long shall it be before God sends the Angel with the Everlasting Gospel, the Pure Word of God coming from His throne of Glory, His Pure Inspirational Essence and Glory?
How Long before He sends His Only begotten Son, Jesus Christ the Lord of All?

Behold the day is at hand, the night is far spent! Pray that you shall be worthy to stand before the Throne of God and enter into His Everlasting Glory and that your name is written in the Book of Life.
The Book of Life that no man is worthy to Open, but the Lamb of God, The Word of Life, the Light of this World, the Only Eternal Hope, Jesus Christ the Lord!  Group Prayer
Report to moderator   Logged
IXOYE5 - Forum Steward (administrator)
Administator

Fruit: 0

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 12:01:43 AM »

After Davos: Global Calm, or Profound Change?
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100398224

"For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape."

1 Thessalonians 5

1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
7For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
8But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
9For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
10Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.
11Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
12And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;
13And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.
14Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.
15See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.
16Rejoice evermore.
17Pray without ceasing.
18In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
19Quench not the Spirit.
20Despise not prophesyings.
21Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
22Abstain from all appearance of evil.
23And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
25Brethren, pray for us.
26Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss.
27I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren.
28The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.   Group Prayer

Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: