God' Pure Inspirational Essence Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 09:15:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
IF you would like to be a registered member, please send EMAIL to info@jesusworldwide.com May God bless you and give you His Wisdim and Knowledge in your ways to seek Him in all thing!
174 Posts in 78 Topics by 1,106 Members
Latest Member: wiliamscatt
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  God' Pure Inspirational Essence Forum
|-+  God's Inspirational Essence Forums
| |-+  News about Israel
| | |-+  God's Promised Land to Jacob - ISRAEL
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: God's Promised Land to Jacob - ISRAEL  (Read 1764 times)
IXOYE5 - Forum Steward (administrator)
Administator

Fruit: 0

« on: March 25, 2007, 03:40:34 PM »

God's Promised Land to Jacob - ISRAEL

Below is a link for your studies and knoweldge, it is information about the Land of Israel God's Promised Land, It is His Land, and not to be taken away.

http://www.mfa.gov.il/mfa/history/history%20of%20israel/

Shalom

updated link
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 04:47:05 PM by Administrator - IXOYE5 » Report to moderator   Logged
Administator

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 03:01:46 PM »

Thus saith the Lord of Israel,

Hear this ye rulers of the land the Land of Liberty, you have now, not only forsaken the Law and commandments of thy God and His Christ but ye have forsaken the Children of the Land of Israel, the Land promised to Abraham. Ye command to divide and vex my Chosen with the burden of division of the Land which I, even I the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob have given for an inheritance forever.

Therefore thy land, even the land of milk and honey which is afar off shall betaken away and come into captivity unto the coming of the Messiah and the seating of the Son of Perdition in his throne. Because ye have forsaken thy First Love this shall come upon you in this dark and terrible day.

I the Lord, seek not to destroy, but seek repentance. For by Grace has this nation has been grafted into the inheritance of the Book of Life. For the Everlasting Gospel shall never change nor shall my Promise to perpetual generation. For I shall be their God and they shall be my people.

Thus saith the Lord,

Lest ye turn about, and stand on my right hand; thou shalt be cut off from the Olive branch.

Therefore hear ye this, by thy hand ye have done this and now bring upon thyself destruction. And Great shall be the fall of thy nation, lest thou change thy course and return to thy First Love.

Our Lord I pray this flight be not in the winter, yet let your will be done according to your Eternal plan and judgments on the children of obedience and disobedience.

According to the coming of your Son Jesus Christ the Lord of Glory and thy Covenant of Glory.

Selah

Obama has undermined relationship with Israel and emboldened its enemies

http://www.courierpostonline.com/article/20100424/OPINION/42 40311/1047/opinion

Group Prayer
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 03:11:22 PM by IXOYE5 - Forum Steward (administrator) » Report to moderator   Logged
Administator

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 09:41:12 AM »

The above links are no longer available and have been removed from the World Wide Web access.

"Obama has undermined relationship with Israel and emboldened its enemies"
http://www.courierpostonline.com/article/20100424/OPINION/42 40311/1047/opinion
http://www.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=31814&PN=1&TPN=1

The power of darkness continues to grow ever darker as Our Lord's day of return draws ever closer.

Let us not forget that the number of day?s until His Return are according to the Will of God and not men... He has appointed the time of the Return of Our Lord Jesus Christ and not Satan, nor the events that men set before us. The devastation and destruction that comes about in this world has come by the hand of men and the Spiritual wickedness that cannot be seen.

We, the children of the Earth whether the children of darkness or the children of Light are under the canopy of the Will of God the Creator of "All" things in Heaven and Earth. Everyone is molded from the clay and He is the potter. Then we are by Faith and obedience through the Grace of God and the Sacrifice of the Son on the cross to two thousand years ago.

Yet for many they have not known or seen the First coming of the Messiah. For many on this Earth worship the same God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; but cannot understand the birth of the of the Son of God the First born of all Spiritual Creature who's birth was from above and not of this earth. And by the choice and free will of a young little lady, who said. "Let it me so according to thy will", only then was the "Word" of God, the "Seed of Life, the Light of men planted in the womb of the virgin Mary who brought birth to the then coming Messiah of the World; who now sits on the right side of the Throne beside the Father in Heaven.

But now by Faith and by that a measure given to us by God do we believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and are saved by Grace and "not" of works....

This is why it is important to call on the Lord Jesus Christ because we "cannot work or buy our way into Heaven" it is by "His Grace" through repentance of the heart the inner man. Jesus Christ was the "Last Sacrifice? to be slain for the redemption of all flesh that is called by the Grace of God, the Almighty, to the Lord of Glory and King of Kings he is the Lord Jesus Christ.

(The point to this is, that Satan and the wickedness of this world continue to hide the Truth and things the hidden things of darkness.) But God shall bring those things to Light they shall be made manifest according to the Will of God!

May God continue to bless the ?Church?, the Chosen and Elect until the Coming of the Messiah the Lord Jesus Christ, the True Son of the Living God, amen
His Word shall never change, the world shall change and all things in it until God and the Son make it His footstool!

God bless all who call upon His name!
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: