God' Pure Inspirational Essence Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 09:13:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May God reveal to you His Calling, Wisdom and Knowledge in "Spirit and Truth". God bless you and your house unto the day of Salvation.
174 Posts in 78 Topics by 1,106 Members
Latest Member: wiliamscatt
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  God' Pure Inspirational Essence Forum
|-+  General Category
| |-+  New Life in Christ Jesus
| | |-+  The Caterpillar
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Caterpillar  (Read 1606 times)
Serenity Grace
Established Member

Fruit: 1

0001-01-01

« on: December 11, 2007, 02:40:44 PM »

Hello Family in Christ,

In our time of living as a born again Christian we rejoice in being a butterfly. We love the colours of the wings and the new Life we have been given. We rejoice in our cocoon time when we are resting in Him and we are being transformed in His deep womb. But we tend to forget about the caterpillar, or we don't enjoy so much the process of the caterpillar.

The caterpillar moves slow in life, He moves along eating leaves. When we become born again, we also spend our time as being caterpillars. This time our life seems slow, and their is not much movement around us. The breeze is so gentle it can be hard to miss. But when we realise the caterpillar spends time eating leaves, and when we come into His Kingdom and He gives us His tree of life, we spend time in eating of the leaves for healing, particularly when we have been ill, or we have disaiblities to contend with and for the deep part of of our soul to be healed.

The path and journey of a caterpillar is slow and requires Lord Jesus Chirst's patience,

"But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire wanting nothing." James 1:4

The time when we are in the caterpillar stage of our lives in Christ, is the time of His perfection and His patience perfecting us. Especially when we are about to go into our new life, or our new phase in His new life for us. Behold I make all things new.

This part of our lives and journey can appear long, and slow in movement, but when we realise what the slowness and slow growth leads to we rejoice and we also remember the process and journey of the good shepherd.

The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in pastures green,

He leadeth me beside still waters.

He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in paths of righteousness for His name sake. Psalm 23:1-3

And every ministery also has its caterpillar phase.

The slow endures and is deepeneth, when the east wind blows it shall not wither, because it is well nourished.

Have a wonderful time in Lord Jesus Christ and may we all remember His patience when we go through our caterpillar phase...

May His peace encompass and flow with the beauty of His understanding in truth and mercy, in Lord Jesus Christ's name, amen.

Instilling Christ's Kingdom values,

Mother Serenity Grace
Homeheart Ministeries
His eternal love is in our home and our home is in His eternal love...John 14:20-1   
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: