God' Pure Inspirational Essence Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 09:15:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
May God reveal to you His Calling, Wisdom and Knowledge in "Spirit and Truth". God bless you and your house unto the day of Salvation.
174 Posts in 78 Topics by 1,106 Members
Latest Member: wiliamscatt
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  God' Pure Inspirational Essence Forum
|-+  God's Inspirational Essence Forums
| |-+  How Shall we over come the Flesh
| | |-+  Judge not lest ye be judged....
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Judge not lest ye be judged....  (Read 1675 times)
IXOYE5 - Forum Steward (administrator)
Administator

Fruit: 0

« on: July 29, 2008, 08:08:37 PM »

Judge not lest ye be judged.

This was an inspired message I had written on another place of fellowship online.

I ask that if you read this you shall continue to read the entire message,

I have tried so hard to give and show the love in my heart for Christ on the web site Fresh Hope. In most of my post I try to give a greeting. And in my salutation I try to glorify Our Lord and Savior. And Edify the Body of Christ.

In saying that,  those who say I do not love the Lord do not realize many have heaped almost unbearable coals on my head.
I LOVE the Lord, He is my Savior and my redemption. My God knows my heart and how I pray daily to put off the fleshly man. I am saved by grace, but I seek the forgiveness of my Lord everyday. For I am but just a man born into sin, Jesus was the Atonement for my sin. So does that mean that I can go and sin and not have to worry about the second death? No, but I am to seek him daily and see where I am with him personally. Because of the Anointed Christ and the Final sacrifice I no longer have to put upon the alter a offering for my sins. But I do repent daily to my Lord. Not knowing whom I may have offended or if I have brought dishonor to my Lord in doing so my Lord shall forgive me.

For each and every person is responsible for His/or Her relationship with God.
God is the eternal Creator, Jesus Christ is the Antonment for our Sin, and the Holy Spirit is our guide. I know that I know in my heart that God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit is real. I believe God reveals many things to the brethren though the Holy Spirit in words of Wisdom and Knowledge. God will never bring judgement without warning to his people. That warning comes through his prophets. And Gods timing is not Mans timing.  And because it does not come to pass in a moment that that prophets brings forth the word does not mean that person is a false prophet.  Yet there have been many earthquakes, pillars of smoke and such, But to fine tune, bring into view present events and warn Gods people only strengthens the Prophets of old the Prophesies what they brought forth as they were moved by the Spirit of God.

The Gifts of the Holy Spirit have not been taken away;

1 Corinthians 13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. 4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, 5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; 6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; 7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. 8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. 9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. 11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. 13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

For when we enter eternal life, we shall no longer have need for prophesy, tongues, miracles, healing and the such because we will be with God and the Lamb that was slain.

But the Christian church is falling away from the First fruit, which is the Love of God. Why does the canal minded man take the scriptures and condemn many that seek the truth and make the way to the throne a burden. Jesus Christ came to serve not to judge. Many times the only burden he put on those he touched was,
Report to moderator   Logged
IXOYE5 - Forum Steward (administrator)
Administator

Fruit: 0

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 11:31:28 PM »

Does it not say in scripture Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us?

Luke 9:49 - 50

49 And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us. 50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

When I come across a mans ministry which I believe is in err I just turn away. That is as far as my judgment goes.

But I do judge this: if one soul comes to Christ by the calling of God, through this mans ministry or his words or any other ministry then by this a soul has been saved from hell. But God is the judge of this man/woman, but I also have judged him in my heart already when I turn my back on him and his/her ministry because I have always discerned errors in his ways.

If we have received the Spirit of Truth then we discern the Fruit which comes forth. But to one?s own master he shall fall or stand!

For if I judge and minister that which is against the calling of God, I fear that I may put a stumbling block in any mans path.

Romans 14:1 - 23:
1 Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations. 2 For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs. 3 Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him. 4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand. 5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. 6 He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks. 7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. 8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. 9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. 10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. 11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. 12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. 13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way. 14 I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean. 15 But if thy brother be grieved with thy meat, now walkest thou not charitably. Destroy not him with thy meat, for whom Christ died. 16 Let not then your good be evil spoken of: 17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost. 18 For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men. 19 Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another. 20 For meat destroy not the work of God. All things indeed are pure; but it is evil for that man who eateth with offence. 21 It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak. 22 Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth. 23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

Let us understand that the Lord in these last days is trying to teach us that each and every person ?alone? by the calling of God through Jesus Christ is to plant and water that which he/she has received in their heart through the Gift of the Spirit of God.

God is now closing the door on the of the doctrines of men be prepared to see the Everlasting Gospel come down with Fire and the Power of a Double Edged Sword by the Spirit of the Living God.

Colossians 3:1 - 25
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. 5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: 6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience: 7 In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them. 8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth. 9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; 10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: 11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all. 12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; 13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. 14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. 15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. 16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. 17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him. 18 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord. 19 Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them. 20 Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord. 21 Fathers, provoke not your children to anger, lest they be discouraged. 22 Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God; 23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; 24 Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ. 25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.

In this we ?all? shall in judgment stand before God and the Lamb when the books are opened!

Forever be Glory and Praise to God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: